Dillon’s Community Rewards Program
Local Dillons grocery stores have added the Pet Assistance Network of Topeka (PANT) to the Dillon’s Community Rewards program! PANT will get credit for every authorized purchase made using their registered Dillons Plus shoppers card. The more you shop with Dillons, the more opportunity PANT has to earn even bigger rewards. There is no cost to you and you retain your purchase reward points. It’s that easy! The Dillons not for profit organization number for PANT is 19945.
A Dillons customer must have 3 things to register and begin supporting PANT:
(1) a Plus card which is available at any store by asking an associate
(2) a valid email address
(3) a personalized account at www.dillons.com, which can be anonymous if you desire.
To enroll in the Community Rewards Program, visit www.dillons.com
(1) Sign in or create an account
(2) Click on “Enroll Now”
(3) Enter 19945 and search (you can also search using “pet” to locate Pet Assistance Network of Topeka)
(4) Click on “Enroll”
If you need to create a new account, go to www.dillons.com
(1) Click on “Register”
(2) Enter your email address, password, zip code of selected preferred store
(3) Click “Create Account”
(4) You will receive email confirmation from Dillons. To activate your account, click the link in the email confirmation.
PDF for additional help: Rewards Summary